is studied by many people & research groups
We offer several weekly research seminars. Sign up here to join the QIP Seminar mailing list.
Learn about quantum information by enrolling in one of MIT's courses (both graduate and undergraduate).
Use our e-print and journal search interface
on to keep abreast of current research.
In town for a visit? Try our resources for visiting MIT.
Finally, let us know how to make this site more useful for you with our feedback form.
- Fri 5/1, 2:00 in 6C-442, William Wooters (Williams College), Cycling through mutually unbiased bases
- Fri 5/8, 1:30 in 6C-442, Beni Yoshida (Caltech), Holographic quantum error-correcting codes: Toy models for the AdS/CFT correspondence
- Fri 5/15, 1:30 in 6C-442, Sergey Bravyi (IBM), TBA
- Mon 5/18, 1:30 in 6C-442, Lidia del Rio (University of Bristol), TBA
- Tue 6/23, 1:30 in 6C-442, Rotem Arnon Friedman (ETH Zurich), TBA
- Fri 6/26, 1:30 in 6C-442, Marco Tomamichel (The University of Sydney), TBA