is studied by many people & research groups
We offer several weekly research seminars. Sign up here to join the QIP Seminar mailing list.
Learn about quantum information by enrolling in one of MIT's courses (both graduate and undergraduate).
Use our e-print and journal search interface
on to keep abreast of current research.
In town for a visit? Try our resources for visiting MIT.
Finally, let us know how to make this site more useful for you with our feedback form.
- Fri 4/25, 1:30 in 6C-442, Isaac Kim (Perimeter Institute), On the Informational Completeness of Local Observables
- Fri 5/2, 1:30 in 6C-442, Sergei Bravyi (IBM), TBA
- Fri 5/9, 1:30 PM in 6C-442, Andris Ambainis (University of Latvia), TBA
- Fri 5/16, 1:30 PM in 6C-442, Robin Kothari (University of Waterloo), Exponential improvement in precision for simulating sparse Hamiltonians
- Fri 5/23, 1:30 PM in 6C-442, Robin Blume-Kohout (tentative) (Sandia National Labs), TBA